Accommodation rules of other Universities Students in the academic year 2022/2023
Places in AGH dormitories of other Universities students are allocated by the home University through the central dorm placement system (CRM).
An employee may grant a place in a dormitory only for a student, who has register in the central dorm placement system (CRM), which can be found at the following address: https://akademik.agh.edu.pl/en.
Accommodation in a dormitory will be possible only after submitting through the CRM system a declaration requesting place allocation. The deadline for making the declaration is given in the decision to allocate a place sent by email.
Information on the allocation to a specific dormitory is available in the CRM immediately after receiving the decision on the allocation of a place by email.
Reservations of places made by students in accordance with ‘Rules of Place Reservation of other Universities in AGH Student Dormitories in the Academic Year 2022/2023 will be valid until 12.00 midday on 3rd October 2022 (i.e. the moment when the system is blocked) provided that student received a place in a dormitory until 20th September 2022.
The checking-in procedure will be possible after prior notification in the central dorm placement system the day and predicted time of checking-in. The obligation to notify a specific date of accommodation results from the desire to limit the number of people waiting for accommodation, and thus enable comfortable accommodation.
Checking-in procedure for students will be taking place on the following days:
- 26.09 (Monday) – 9:00 – 17:00
- 27.09 (Tuesday) – 8:00 – 16:00
- 28.09 (Wednesday) – 9:00 – 17:00
- 29.09 (Thursday) – 8:00 – 17:00
- 30.09 (Friday) – 8:00 – 16:00
- 1.10 (Saturday) – break in checking-in procedure
- 2.10 (Sunday) – 12:00 – 19:00
- 3.10 (Monday) – 8:00 – 12:00
In justified cases checking-in procedure may be possible in times other than the ones specified above.
Due to the current epidemic situation, on the area of AGH Student Campus has to maintain a sanitary regime, in particular in all student dormitories- disinfecting hands and covering your mouth and nose in common areas.
On October 3rd (Monday) at 12.00 midday the system of room allocation will be blocked (room allocations of students who did not check in will no longer be valid). Students who have declared earlier in the CRM their wish to check in at a later date will not lose their allocated place. The checking-in procedure will be resumed on October 4th (Tuesday) at 12 a.m.
Electronic application forms requesting a place in the system of free purchase may be submitted through CRM from 9th September 2022.
Application forms submitted:
a) until 2nd October – will be considered no later than on October rd (i.e. the day when
the system is blocked)
b) after 2nd October – will be considered throughout the whole academic year, subject to availability of places in dormitories.
After receiving an mail with the information about being allocated a place in a dormitory, students are requested to go directly to the assigned dormitory.
Checking-in for students who receive their places in free purchase system will take place according to the timetable sent by email in the decision of place allocation. As for people who get allocated a place on 1st October, they will be able to complete their check-in procedure on the following days:
• 4th October (Tuesday) 12:00 – 17:00
• starting from 5th October (Wednesday) – in working days 8:00 – 15:00
Student who receives a place in free purchase system will be allocated a place chosen only from still remaining available places in dormitories.
- Checking into the allocated dormitory has to be done in person, students will be requested to produce a student ID card (does not apply to first-year students), ID card or passport and a photo (3.5 x 4.5 cm) for issuing Dormitory Resident’s ID. In justified cases, the Administration of MS AGH reserves the right to decline the checking-in procedure.
- The special needs of people with disabilities in terms of holiday accommodation are given priority. The needs may concern, inter alia, accommodation in a specific dorm (for example, other than that mentioned in point 7) or a specific room. The needs are verified by the Office for Persons with Disabilities in consultation with the Department of Student Dormitories of the Campus. Detailed information for people with disabilities on student dormitories is available on the website AGH Office for Disabled People Biura ds. Osób Niepełnosprawnych AGH.
Note: Due to the current epidemic threat in Poland, the Administration of AGH Student Campus reserves the right to introduce any necessary changes in the above rules and regulations. Should any such changes occur, they shall be immediately displayed on MS AGH website https://akademik.agh.edu.pl/en.